Unrealizations

This is just a place for my friends to read about what's on my mind. If you don't know me, it may or may not be of any interest.

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Weaving Dreams...

Hey everyone,
Just finished the fourth and final day of Dreamweaver camp. Lots of fun. It was pretty basic. I could've learned a lot more in four 1.5 hour sessions, but the workshop was full of a bunch of "those" people. You know the ones. They're exceptionally smart except when it comes to computers... then suddenly they don't know their ass from their elbow. There were, like, calculus and chemistry professors in the workshop, and yet... "Wait, so where is the server, exactly?" and "How do I copy those files again?" Aaarrgh!! Computers are complicated. They are not mystical. Why do so many people have mental blocks about basic computer functions?
If you'd like to see the results of my labor, check out my new Professor West's Website. Not bad for 6 hours of work, eh? I'll try to redo my portfolio site soon, but my friend Lea was going to redo it for me and then she went to Prague, so I don't know if she's going to continue it or not.

In other news... I had two drags off a cigarette on Saturday night. I then gave it away willingly, completely unimpressed. Now, this does not mean that I don't constantly want to smoke, but I have discovered that I have plenty of resistance when actually faced with it. I could have smoked that entire cigarette, but didn't want to.
Disregarding those two drags... tomorrow equals one month. I've even been off the patch for nearly a week.

3 Comments:

At 6:16 PM, Blogger Jay said...

Update On Smoking : NOW!!

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger Jay said...

I'm leaving on a jet plane...

and I'll be at Rocester Airport on the 14th of October, around noonish, so your ass better be there to pick me up.

;-)

 
At 11:47 PM, Blogger Jay said...

Check for ya money!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home