Unrealizations

This is just a place for my friends to read about what's on my mind. If you don't know me, it may or may not be of any interest.

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Two Weeks... Twooooo Weeeeeeksssssuh

Anyone get the movie reference? Granted it doesn't work as well written as spoken, but my head doesn't split apart and turn into a bomb anyway, so I guess it doesn't really matter.

Anyway, it's been two weeks now. I haven't even cheated. Primarily because no one up here smokes, or they're really good friends and won't let me have one. Otherwise I would've cheated! No shame in my game... I want a cigarette bad! It's not bad enough that I'll go buy a pack (although I consider that about once an hour), but it's bad enough that if someone gave me a cigarette, I'd smoke it. Good thing I don't buy the whole "sins of the heart" thing, because my heart is LUSTING for tabacky. But I have not sinned with my body.

So the other thing going on is that I'm having a sort of obsession with a song. "Everyone is Changing" by Keane. I don't know why, but I can't stop listening to this song. I have the CD in my car, and I try to listen to the rest of the CD, but it's weird, because in between each other song I have to listen to Track 6 again. I think about this song day and night; I get this strange glaze over my mind whenever I hear it. It's almost like I go into a trance or something. When I hear it, I feel like I'm living in some strange alternate reality where everything else slows down and becomes more significant and hyper-real. I can't explain it, but this song possesses my very soul. PS: I now know how loud my car stereo goes, and if you've never had your car on maximum driving down the highway at 74 mph with the sunroof and all the windows open with this song on, you've not truly felt the depth of emotion.

Or maybe I'm just freaking out because I want a cigarette so bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home