Unrealizations

This is just a place for my friends to read about what's on my mind. If you don't know me, it may or may not be of any interest.

Monday, March 28, 2005

Dates and Dates

So, I had a date. It's been over a year, but it's nice to know the break must have improved my skills, because it went really well. His name is Shaun and he works with autistic people in Buffalo (how adorable is that?). He's really sweet and a lot of fun. We're going out again this Wednesday. I'll keep updates coming. PS: He brought me a Cadbury caramel egg. Major points.

In other news... my birthday is coming up. I'm going to be 31 years old. Seems a little strange. (It's this Saturday, April 2, for those of you who didn't know that. Kyle, now might be a good time to send those Enterprise DVDs.)

Well, that's it. I'm going crazy with too much work to do and not enough time to do it, but otherwise having a good time.

1 Comments:

At 4:21 AM, Blogger Jay said...

Shaun, huh? Does he live in Manchester, carry a cricket bat and have an interminable slob for a best friend? Just had to ask...

Good to hear the streak is over. Now if I can only make it to NY, you can show me the wonders of life up North.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home