Unrealizations

This is just a place for my friends to read about what's on my mind. If you don't know me, it may or may not be of any interest.

Friday, July 01, 2005

Gonna be a bumpy ride

Hi, long time no post. Yeah, yeah, I know. I suck.

Watching Lewis Black on TV right now, while biting on a pen that has the ends taken out and the ink and ballpoint removed.

Why, you ask?

Because I'm working VERY VERY VERY VERY hard at not smoking.

For those of you who read this, please don't tell other people that know me. I'm trying not to let anyone around me know for a while until I can get things a little under control. I'm on the patch, drinking lots of water, working out with Galad on FitTV. I've been pretty good about not eating constantly, too. Day One is almost over. I took a sleeping pill to help me go to sleep.

This blog may soon become a Quitting Smoking Journal of some sort. Maybe I'll just write something on here whenver I get the urge. Or maybe it'll be another month before I put something else on here. Who knows.

Man, Lewis Black is funny.

1 Comments:

At 7:25 AM, Blogger Jay said...

I'm proud of you for going down this long and rough road, Adam. I have faith you'll do very well. Good luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home