Unrealizations

This is just a place for my friends to read about what's on my mind. If you don't know me, it may or may not be of any interest.

Friday, July 22, 2005

Is this serious?

Three weeks. Today makes three weeks without smoking. As a reward, Sci-Fi Channel has decided to air Firefly, starting tonight. As an added bonus, they're showing a new episode of BSG. See... Sci-Fi channel cares about my health. They're proud of me. They are rewarding me for my discipline and dedication. They love me.

If anyone else wants to send gifts, they'll be welcome, but don't feel like you should. Sci-Fi Channel's got you covered.

And in case anyone's wondering, that three weeks is without cheating. Not even a drag. Not that this is easy, but I'm kicking ass.

1 Comments:

At 6:33 PM, Blogger Jay said...

How do you feel about Serenity? Having never seen Firefly, and then having seen the trailer for Serenity, I'm getting excited. It looks pretty good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home